Friday, August 7, 2009

A Day Out!






I decided I wanted to take the boys to do something fun before school starts. I decided to take them to the museum while it is in the Cowgirl Hall of Fame, and was talking to mom about it the other day. We decided to take the kids on a day that she had the girls. So we loaded up in my car and took off for Ft Worth. When we got there somehow Riley got it in his mind that it was going to have animals. What a big disappointment for him. After we cleared that up he wanted to know where all the cowboy stuff was. We had to explain to him that it was only about cowgirls! On the way home we stopped in Lake Worth and ate at Chick-fil-a and let the kids play for a little bit. In the end everyone seemed to have a good time including Riley. I told the boys we would go to the "big" museum once they were finished working on it. I think they were wanting to see the dinosaurs!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like everyone had fun!!