Thursday, August 13, 2009

Belly Painting

I have decided I want to have some pictures taken of me while I am pregnant. I wanted to do this with my last pregnancy but did not want to go to a public place and expose my bare belly. We have a close friend who takes pictures and I approached him about doing the pictures and he said he would love to. In the mean time he has a friend who wants to paint pregnant bellies and they asked if I would like for her to paint mine. What a great idea! So, last night I went to her house and sat for her while she used my belly as her canvas. What a great experience! I did not really know what to expect but I was amazed at what a great job she did! She was able to do two different pictures and they are both fantastic! We decided to get together again later when I get bigger and she what she can do.

I am also going to wait until I get bigger and have some pictures taken with Aaron and the boys without a painted belly. I figure this is my last pregnancy and I am going to take advantage of this opportunity!

Starla

1 comment:

Randi Ann said...

Wow! That is cool! I have never seen that before.