Monday, September 29, 2008

The Big One



We had a great time camping this past weekend. We went to a 1000 Trails site first for a free 2 night stay. The whole point was to get Aaron and I to buy a membership, which did not happen. While we were there we played several games of mini-golf and Aaron and Riley went fishing. They decided to go early in the morning while Dakota and I were asleep. They came back to the camper around 8:30 to come get me to show me their big catch! Of course I could not wait to see what "Riley" had caught! He was so proud. Aaron and I decided that it would be best to let the fish go back to his family in the water, Riley did not agree. He was so mad that he did not get to eat his catch that he did not talk to us all the way back to camp. Who would have thought?

On Friday we moved camp to the other side of the lake to the group camp site. There we met 5 other families and had a blast. There was a lot of fishing, eating, and sitting around being lazy. It was a very relaxing camping trip. We are already talking about planning a trip for the spring. I cannot wait!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a great little fisherman!!

I had so much fun camping - it was the perfect trip! So many great people there and the weather was perfect!

I can't wait for the next trip - Hopefully busy season doesn't get in the way. :( We will see.

Love ya lots!!