Monday, February 7, 2011

Busy, busy

The last couple of days have actually been pretty busy. Sunday I spent the morning cleaning the house and finishing up the laundry before the boys and I left to pick-up Mom from the airport. Her flight came in around 3:00 pm and the boys were so excited to see her. We then grabbed a bite to eat and headed to the house pretty quick to make sure we were home before dark and the water on the roads started to freeze. Then we enjoyed time together while watching the Super Bowl.

Today I took Riley to school and was able to leave the other two here with Mom so I didn't have to get them out in the cold. When I returned we spent the day hanging pictures and arranging furniture until I had to leave to get Riley. The house looks so much better as I sit here tonight! I am so thankful that Mom is able to be here for a week to help me get the house together!

Miss you all in Texas!!!!

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Glad to hear things are going good for you! How does Riley like the new school? How are you liking it up there?