Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Keep 'em coming!

I want to thank each of you for your kind words and MANY prayers. I can feel them everyday. We are still under attack daily but since my last post I am not as affected. I am now more focused and confident in my faith and the reason why we are here. Satan will NOT win!!! Please continue to pray for our family as this battle is not over.

Aaron and I are doing very well, our marriage is growing stronger and closer everyday! The boys are adjusting well to the move and are really enjoying the time they get to see their dad. I enjoy the church here and feel I want to get more involved, not sure where yet, but I know God will point the way. If any of you want to know more about the church it is called Glad Tidings Christian Life Church. I know they have a website, but not sure what it is.

Can't wait to see all of my Texas people!! 40 more days!!!

Love to you all! Starla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith also study God's word to make sure your life lines up with what God's will and commands are for our life.
Pray for stength and courage to resist the devil.