Friday, April 1, 2011

Nothing Much

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post, but not much has happened here. Still cold, today's high was 40, and still snowing.

Riley seems to really enjoy school and seems to be doing well. I can tell his reading has improved since we moved. I guess because the class is so much smaller. Toby is getting so big. He is trying so hard to talk but mostly says the same sounds over and over. And Dakota has so much energy! I am ready for warm weather so he can play outside. I am to register him for school in the next few weeks. They let the upcomming kids have a half day at real school and let them ride on the bus to get them ready for next year. He will love it!

Aaron and I are doing great. His work schedule has allowed him to come home and spend time with us almost everyday. Sometimes it is only for a couple of hours but we take what we can get!

Well, that is about it. I hope all of you back in Texas are really enjoying the warmer weather! Miss you all!
Starla

No comments: