Sunday, April 17, 2011

Need Prayers

So most of you know that Aaron and I decided to move out here to PA because we really felt God pushing us here. And yes I mean pushing. This past week I really feel the Holy Spirit pointing out the many ways Satan is attacking us and I am begging you for your prayers. Of course, this just makes me more on fire for the Lord! I would like to list all that has happened because I feel specific prayer is needed.

Where to start...Since we moved here it has been the worst winter they have had in years. We have had to replace the refrigerator twice. The truck has broken down twice and at the current moment may have to have a new transmission. I went through the worst battle of depression I have ever been through. I have missed church for the last 3 weeks for different reasons I had no control over. We would have missed today if Jonathan had not offered to come pick us up. I am currently sitting in the house with NO power. Thank you technoloy for lap top battery life! It seems the more I pray the more I am attacked. I know the evil one will hate this blog post but do not care. I am sure there is more I should add to the list they are just not coming to me at the moment. Also, I am sure there are many typos but I am trying to get this posted before my battery dies.

I love you all and thank you in advance for your prayers!
Starla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog, but am so sorry to hear about the troubles you have been having. Satan is attacking you because he knows you are very faithful and wants to bring you down. Continue to pray and I will also. God will see you through these hard times. When the door closes, look for an open window. Love and miss all of you. Can't wait to see yall in June!

The Barry's